Accueil    |   Se connecter     |   Créer un compte
Devises:  
 

Clearance sale Love Boo Baby Bottom Butter Y6fz1KgE


  • Modèle : Y6fz1KgE
  • 2490 Unités en stock

€7.66

Qty:
Masquer

Description du produit

This soothing bottom butter is packed with nature’s goodies to help protect baby’s delicate skin from nappy rash. Active ingredients form a protective layer to help keep irritants away from delicate areas. Cotton seed oil, Tahitian Monoi and lavender oil all work to soothe, moisturise and help keep little bots peachy and free from nappy rash. It also comes in a handy tube to help make nappy changing time stress free. 99% natural. The other 1% is where the teeniest amount of preservatives is added to protect the product from micro-spoilage once it's been opened (in other words, it protects the ingredients from bugs in the atmosphere.) It contains some of the most luxurious goodies possible including lavender oil, chamomile and cotton seed oil.